Thursday, September 2, 2010

A mini update

Wow. It's been a longggg time since I lasted posted. I feel terrible.

A lot of the problem is that I can't for the life of me find my camera charger. Consequentially, there is no camera.

Another part of the problem is that I'm back at school, which means I'm spending every spare moment away from Monkey knitting because, well, it is very hard to knit when I'm around him. At least to the extent I'd like. So there is lots of frantic knitting and doing of the homework.

This weekend we're driving home separately. So when I get home, I'm going to another great search for my camera charger, and then I'm going to post. Hopefully, with the camera charger in hand, otherwise I will be buying one off ebay. How frustrating.

And now, I'll go back to the frantic knitting!

0 comments: