Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Updates, Pt. 2.

And I'm continuing with the knitting updates. I've knit quite a bit since my camera battery died. I still don't have photos for most of it, but I do have a few from Monkey and my photo shoot. I think this weekend I'll drag him back to the south oval to take some more pictures.

Right now I'm stalling on writing a few papers for my classes. I have had my school mojo this week. I think it's because last week was incredibly stressful and my weekend wasn't long enough to properly unwind from it. I'm still in the weekend mode. Unfortunately, my classes are not appreciative of this fact.

IMG_0770

Anyways. Onto the knitting! First up is a Hello Kitty hat I made for my friend Wonju. I held two strands of a Peaches & Cream yarn together and knit like the wind. It actually wound up being pretty short.

IMG_0831

This is the Marian cowl. Very easy, very quick to knit. Oh my gosh I adore it. However, I twisted the cowl twice. I still love it though, but I'm not sure if I want to reknit it. Probably not.

Finally, here's just a photo of something that should happen by far more often :)

IMG_0793

As for what I'm knitting now...



  • I finished the Cosy Neck Warmer. I might switch out the buttons and only use one


  • I started the daisy stitch portion of the Wild Vest.


  • I'm almost done with the first Frankenstein Mitten, but I'm trying to limit how much I knit on it so I get other projects done too


  • I knit a few repeats on my ripple blanket. I think I'm going to dedicate one day a week to it.


  • I'm an inch away from separating for the armholes of the Razor Cami (eek!)


That's all I've been doing n the past few days... Now I need to go write about how to use social media to better your pr position. Yuck.

0 comments: