Sunday, December 4, 2011

A list

What I've been up to that I haven't been posting about:

  • I made home-made eggnog. Delicious!

  • I baked about ninety cupcakes for an event that got cancelled. Thankfully, I hadn't frosted them, so I was able to give them away during my Thanksgiving break.

  • I made home-made applesauce in my crock pot. Delicious!

  • I made home-made apple butter in my crock pot

  • I found my favorite pizza crust brand is now being stocked at Walmart again. They come in sets of three individual sized pizzas and are amazing.

  • Monkey and I are almost finished watching the second season of Doctor Who! I hope we get more for Christmas or he might go through withdrawal

  • I've been horribly lax about knitting mittens. I re-evaluated my goal a while ago, and settled on twenty five, rather than fifty and I'm still nowhere near close to that amount. I think I'm actually at fourteen...

  • I bought two pretty new dresses from Target, and loads of nail polish. I can't wait to try them all.

  • My apartment is a train wreck. Unfortunately, that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon...

  • I have a fabulous new ring, and nails to match!


IMG_2396

Please ignore the fact that I have the world's ugliest fingers, and that I gnaw my nails... Plus the polish is chipping since I've had it on a few days...

0 comments: