Saturday, December 3, 2011

Time Warp

First off, I'd like to apologize for not posting anything other than weekly book reviews for the past while. To make matters worse, I write the reviews as soon as I finish a book, then set it to automatically post at the next available Thursday. So in reality, I haven't written anything in quite a few weeks.

Hopefully, that will change soon. I've been super busy with my classes, so I haven't had very many opportunities to enjoy myself. Lately, I've been so exhausted that the only real source of entertainment Monkey and I have been having has been eating out (MUCH too often) and dozing while watching Doctor Who.

Christmas break is coming up soon for me, so I should be able to bunker down and enjoy myself. I do have a few important things to do during the break, but they won't eat up all my time like studying has done lately. Until then, here's a video I found particularly interesting.





And then finally, one of the women had a few thinsg she wanted to set straight.

0 comments: