Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation Knitting!

I'm still in Florida, so I'm not going to write a big long post. Nope, that will happen later.

I always say that. I need to get off my butt and stop procrastinating. I will say that while I've been here, I've made a little friend.

IMG_1968

This little guy popped out after a day in Florida. I blame the fact that our neighbors/family friends just got two little cats. It was bad enough when they had one, but now they have three adorable furballs.

IMG_1962

Since pets aren't in my future for at least another year or two, and cats are out of the question indefinitely since I'm allergic, I'll have to settle for the knit variety.

IMG_1526

You may remember this little guy. Clearly, little cat was based on him, only teeny tiny. I definitely like how the bigger one turned out, but whatever. They're both going to my sister anyways, and she's not very picky!

0 comments: