Saturday, August 4, 2012

If you're not into yoga / If you have half a brain

cupcake saturday

Well, see, I made these really delicious cupcakes. I mean really delicious. They were so delicious I might have gobbled them all up before I even took a picture.

IMG_3166

Just kidding! I took two photos. Then I gobbled them all up. How could I resist? They were pina colada cupcakes with oh my goodness, the best frosting in the universe. I could have sat there with a spoon, which is saying something, since I don't really like frosting.

The cupcakes were super moist and delicious. I wound up adding a bit more pineapple than called for because I wasn't paying attention and had dumped in half a can before I realized what I was doing. I think it actually could have used more pineapple and still would have been delicious, but I tend to add extra fruit in whenever I bake something with a fruity flavor.

IMG_3168

I think these actually might have been my favorite cupcakes this year to date- definitely on my repeat offenders list. I can see it now... an entire party with drink themed cupcakes- root beer float, pina colada, and grape soda. I'm begining to suspect I should never have started studying accounting, I should have just started catering kids' parties.

0 comments: