Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Decor: Part One

As I've mentioned before, Halloween is absolutely huge in my family. This is the first year that I didn't get to spend it with them (I did see them that morning, but I had to leave around 7AM), so I did my best to cheer up my own little place. There wasn't much, but it's enough to make me happy. There's also a few sneak peeks at some FOs as well! Later, I'll show the few photos I did get of my parents place...

IMG_2274

I used this tutorial, which I stumbled across on pinterest. I made this while listening to Storm Front- a fitting background, I think.

IMG_2275

Our TV got the cobweb treatment.

IMG_2276

And I made a pumpkin chunk.

IMG_2277

And then our arm chair, which no one uses, became home for spiderwebs.

IMG_2278

Our side table needed a little Halloween treatment, so I made another pumpkin chunk.

IMG_2282

And finally, some eyeballs for potions!

0 comments: