Monday, May 21, 2012

It's official

I'm going through withdrawal. I have been laptop less for over a week now. While parts of the replacement have arrived, a pretty case and charger do not make up an entire laptop.

This has been spectacularly frustrating, as I really, really want to finish the e-book I had started reading before the charger broke. (Seriously. It costs 75% of a brand new version of the same computer to replace the charger hole?)

I may resort to sitting outside on our porch and attacking passing UPS FedEx guys. Or maybe sitting in their local office and throwing temper tantrums.

EDIT: It's being shipped via FedEx, even though the rest of the order was shipped via UPS. THAT would explain a lot. I have never, ever had problems with UPS. FedEx, on the other hand...

0 comments: