Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meet the Hamsters, the Finale

I'm finally onto my last hamster in this family.

Valentina

Valentina is Archibald and Regina's baby girl. She's a bit chunky because I overstuffed her she hasn't lost her baby fat yet. Since she's so young, her personality hasn't been fully shown yet. Still, one thing is certain. Valentina is outspoken and obnoxious. She's still in the play-all-the-time mode that kids will wear you down with. She's constantly driving her parents crazy with her antics.


All three of the hamsters are knit out of sugar and cream cotton yarn that I bought when I first started knitting. It actually work really well for these, but I have to say, I prefer the more highly striped yarn than the chucks of color. Valentina has some beautiful stripes, whereas Archibald and Regina have different colored behinds.

Valentina Stripes

I have to say, I can't wait until more hamsters join this family!

0 comments: