Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet the Hamsters Part 2

I'm just going to preface this with a disclaimer. I'm actually writing these posts on the same day, but I'm going to hold off on posting them until I either knit more or take more photos so I have more things to blog about. I'd really like to be able to post more regularly, and I'm hoping that if I stockpile these posts when I have the chance, then I'll at least have some buffer room for when I don't have the time to blog.

On to the meeting!

Regina

Regina is the love of Archibald's life. She's tall, beautiful, and has a little peach butt that Archibald adores. She's a wonderful wife and mother and considers those two tasks the joy of her life. Regina is very quiet and timid. She takes quite a while to warm up to you. Once she does though, you won't regret it. Sweet as can be, she spends most of her time mothering any and everyone she encounters.

I lost track of the rows while knitting her, so she's quite a bit longer than Archibald. She's also got more of a flat face, and I'm not entirely certain why. She's still adorable though!

0 comments: