Sunday, August 7, 2011

Announcing a Thing

I'm announcing a new thing.

Yes, a thing. I know, it's so descriptive, but, what else am I going to call it? Anyways, I've always been intrigued by those day of the week tasks. I think it hearkens back to when I used to read Little House on the Prairie and they had washing on Monday, mending on Tuesday, etc. Then it progressed to Finished Objects Friday and WIP Wednesday. I'm just scheduling obsessed. Not that I follow schedules, mind you, but whatever. At any rate, here's the thing:

cupcake saturday

Okay, I know this is Sunday, but a photo just wasn't going to happen yesterday- I was way too exhausted from standing on my feet for virtually two days straight. Why? Because I was baking these:

IMG_2012

Plus about ten million more. You don't even want to know... But you definitely do want to taste!

0 comments: