Friday, August 5, 2011

Falling Leaves Bag

R-IMG_1960

This was my main source of relief from The-Shawl-That-Never-Ends while on vacation. Really, it wasn't that much relief- it was equally boring.

After sampling three different types of market/beach bags, I've come to the conclusion that really, they're all really the same.

R-IMG_1959

The worst part is that I don't actually *use* them. My mom barely uses the one I gifted to her, and my sister took off with the yellow one I made for myself. I'm thinking I'll probably make a few more- not with the pattern for this particular bag, but rather, another everlasting bagstopper. I like the square bottom considerably more.

In other news, I went on a cupcake binge today. Not eating, thankfully (though I did gorge on frosting), but baking. My parents are having their last volleyball that I'll be able to attend this summer, and I wanted to go out with a bang.

That, and I was excited about my recipes. When my mother came home and saw the damage (four different types), she banned me from the kitchen. I'll probably sneak in and make some lemon cookies despite the ban.

I also made a ridiculously delicious dinner on Wednesday. I think I'll probably cook it again some time this week and take a few photos. I need to stop cooking without my camera. Or start leaving my camera in the kitchen. Either way, at least I get fed (too well, unfortunately, by the looks of some of those vacation photos- back to the gym for me...)

0 comments: