Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Investigating the Purse

In lieu of anything remotely interesting to talk about, instead I decided to pull out that old trend of digging through my purse.

First off, this is what I carry on a daily basis. Yes, I could probably fit a seven year old child in it, but that's just the way I roll.



Yes, not the best picture in the world, but hey, it gets the job done. At any rate, I use those side pockets for lotion, gum, my phone, keys, miscellaneous nonsense, and occasionally I'll throw a drink in there for good measure. Inside, this what you'll find:

bag contents

Alright, now you see a sneak peak of a current WIP (it's grown since then!), my coin purse, student ID card, knit kit (including various buttons and extra needles), scraps of yarn from when I finished my ocean ripple blanket that eventually will be used to stuff toys, neosporin (because I, ever the brilliant one, burned my entire palm and thumb last week), my favorite pencil, chapstick normally worn by a five year old, a bluetooth that desperately needs to be charged, my wonderful iPod (who knows where my headphones are), lotion, gum, phone and wallet.

On any given day, there's usually a folder of some sort thrown in, or a textbook. Plus, thousands of bits of trash and various receipt. My purse has to be big enough to hold a huge WIP, and normally it doubles for a book bag, so hence the largeness.

Plus it was like $10 at Target. Have I ever mentioned that I'm a cheap date?

0 comments: