Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monday Monday

What?

Wait, what that?

Oh really, another announcement?! I can't believe it.

If you could imagine a drum roll, that would be great right now.

make something monday

It's another day in my day of the week planner thing! I love it. I already have my first photos lined up. I'm not going to say exactly what it is, but I will say it involves this girl:

IMG_2023

That, and it was delicious. I'm not going to have an event every day of the week, that would be insane, right? Instead, I'm shooting for every day but Tuesday. Why not Tuesday? Because twice a month it's knit night, plus I couldn't think of anything for it. So far you've seen Saturday and Monday, and I gave a hint about another day. I don't want to follow these themes every day, but I figured it would be fun to do when I have the ideas. Plus, it would be a fun way to motivate myself to keep up the creativity.

On another note, guess what I'm still knitting!

If you guessed my shawl-of-death-and-destruction, you were right. Sigh. I'm seriously testing my limits when it comes to resisting startitis.

0 comments: