Monday, July 30, 2012

Pucker up!

make something monday
I made something delicious a few weeks ago!

...And then promptly forgot to take decent pictures. Whoops. So here's a photo of my bestest friend eating it- not that you can tell what it is!

IMG_3066

I whipped up a batch of no bake, raspberry lemonade cheesecake. Except I couldn't find raspberry lemonade anywhere, so I opted for pink lemonade.

Man oh man were these tart. Tart and delicious! I feel like I should make some sort of joke with that, but I'm refraining. Barely.

They were super quick- I probably spent more time looking for the nonexistent raspberry lemonade than actually making these. I can totally see using all sorts of concentrates to make different flavors. I can more than see it- they're on my to do list! I can totally picture orange cheesecake bars- I suspect they would taste like sherbert. Yum.

I'm not a huge fan of graham cracker crust, nor is anyone else I know, so I think I'll wind up using a nilla wafer crust instead. I'm practically drooling at the thought.

On another note: Ravellenic Games are going FAB-U-LOUS. Seriously. I think my sweater is going to take five second total. Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but it is going rather well!

0 comments: